Prayer Verses

 
Week 1:
 
Preparation for prayer
 
Monday
Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties;And see if there is any wicked way in me,And lead me in the way everlasting  Psalms 139:23,24
 
Tuesday
If I regard iniquity in my heart, The Lord will not hear. But certainly God has heard me; He has attended to the voice of my prayer.
Psalms 66:18-19
 
Wednesday :
Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.
Isaiah 59:1-2
 
Thursday:
“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean; Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes. Cease to do evil,
Isaiah 1:16 NKJV
 
“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the Lord , “Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
Isaiah 1:18 NKJV
 
Friday : M-T
 
Week 2
 
 Purpose of prayer
And whatever you ask in My name,that I will do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son. John 14:13
 
Tuesday
For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize
with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace,
that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. Hebrews 4:15,16
 
 Perseverance in prayer
 
Wednesday
 
Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face evermore! I Chronicles 16:11
 
Pray without ceasing,in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
I Thessalonians 5:17,18
 
 Thursday
 
Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit,being watchful to this end
with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints-- Ephesians 6:18
 
 
Friday
Read Luke 18:1-8
 
 Week 3
Prayer in times of trial & trouble:
 
Monday:
Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses. He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Psalms 107:19-20 NKJV
 
Tuesday:
For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters They shall not come near him. You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
Psalms 32:6-7 NKJV
 
Wednesday:
Offer to God thanksgiving,And pay your vows to the Most High.15 Call upon Me in the day of trouble;I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. Psalms 50:14,15
 
Thursday:
The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe Proverbs 18:10
The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears,And delivers them out of all their troubles. Psalm 34:17
 
Week 4
Prayer in times of trouble and trials:
 
Monday:
For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. Psalms 27:5 NKJV
 
Tuesday:
And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord . Hear, O Lord , when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.
Psalms 27:6-7 NKJV
 
Wednesday:
 
But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.  Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Matthew 6:33-34 NKJV
 
Thursday:
Give us help from trouble, For the help of man is useless. Through God we will do valiantly, For it  is He who shall tread down our enemies.
Psalms 60:11-12 NKJV
 
Week 5
 
The Word for intercession :
 
Monday & Tuesday:
 
Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the  will  of God.
Romans 8:26-27 NKJV
 
Wednesday:
I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; They shall never hold their peace day or night. You who make mention of the Lord , do not keep silent, And give Him no rest till He establishes And till He makes Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
Isaiah 62:6-7 NKJV
 
Thursday:
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,
I Timothy 2:1 NKJV
 
 Week 6
Monday
 
if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place.
II Chronicles 7:14-15 NKJV
 
The word of Confession
 
Tuesday
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
I John 1:8-9 NKJV
 
Wednesday
O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.”
Daniel 9:19 NKJV
 
Thursday
I acknowledged my sin to You, And my iniquity I have not hidden. I said, “I will confess my transgressions to the Lord ,” And You forgave the iniquity of my sin. For this cause everyone who is godly shall pray to You In a time when You may be found; Surely in a flood of great waters They shall not come near him. You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah
Psalms 32:5-7 NKJV
 
You have already studied 6 and 7.Just included that
 
Week 7
The word of Confession (Cont…)
 
Monday
Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
James 4:8 NKJV
 
Tuesday
He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy. Happy is the man who is always reverent, But he who hardens his heart will fall into calamity.
Proverbs 28:13-14 NKJV
 
The word of submission
 
Wednesday
 
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise.
Psalms 51:17 NKJV
 
Thursday
Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. James 4:7
 
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up.
James 4:10 NKJV
 
Week 8
Thanksgiving Prayer
Monday
 
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 NKJV
 
Tuesday:
Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving;
Colossians 4:2 NKJV
 
Rejoice always, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
I Thessalonians 5:16, 18 NKJV
 
 
Wednesday:
I will praise the Lord according to His righteousness, And will sing praise to the name of the Lord Most High.
Psalms 7:17 NKJV
 
I will praise You, O Lord , with my whole heart; I will tell of all Your marvelous works.
Psalms 9:1 NKJV
 
Thursday
 
I will give You thanks in the great assembly; I will praise You among many people.
Psalms 35:18 NKJV
 
I will praise the name of God with a song, And will magnify Him with thanksgiving.
Psalms 69:30 NKJV
 
Week 9
Thanksgiving Prayer
 
Monday
Oh, that men would give thanks to the Lord  for His goodness, And for His wonderful works to the children of men! Let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, And declare His works with rejoicing.
Psalms 107:21-22 NKJV
 
Tuesday
Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord  is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.
Psalms 100:4-5 NKJV
 
Wednesday:
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the Lord  is the great God, And the great King above all gods.
Psalms 95:2-3 NKJV
 
Thursday:
As you therefore have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving.
Colossians 2:6-7 NKJV
 
Week 10
Pauls First Prayer from Ephesians:
 
Monday &Tuesday:
Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers:
 
that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
Ephesians 1:15-18 NKJV
 
Wednesday:
 
and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
Ephesians 1:19-20 NKJV
 
Thursday:
far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to  be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
Ephesians 1:21-23 NKJV
 
Week 11
 
Prayer of Jesus for Disciples :
Monday:
And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them.  I do not pray that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil one.  They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world.  Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
John 17:10, 15-17 NKJV
 
Tuesday:
As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.  And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.
John 17:18-19 NKJV
 
Prayer of Jesus for all believers
 
Wednesday:
“I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;  that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.
John 17:20-21 NKJV
 
Thursday:
And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:  I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me. 

John 17:22-23 NKJV

Week 12:

 Monday

 "He is despised and rejected by men,A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;He was despised, and we did not esteem Him. Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted. Isaiah 53:3,4

Tuesday

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.Isaiah 53:5,6

 Wednesday

who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed. For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls. I Peter 2:24,25

 Thursday

For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures, and that He was seen by Cephas, then by the twelve I Corinthians 15:3,4

 Week 13

 O Death, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?” I Corinthians 15:55

 And God both raised up the Lord and will also raise us up by His power. I Corinthians 6:14

 Tuesday

knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over Him. For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:9-11

 Wednesday

 Who is he who condemns? It is Christ who died, and furthermore is also risen, who is even at the right hand of God, who also makes intercession for us. Romans 8:34

 If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

 Thursday

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. John 11:25 NKJV

 whom God raised up, having loosed the pains of death, because it was not possible that He should be held by it. Acts 2:24 NKJV

 

Week 14

Pauls prayer to Colossians :

 Monday and Tuesday

For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing Him,  being fruitful in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God; strengthened with all might, according to His glorious power, for all patience and longsuffering with joy; giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.

Colossians 1:9-12 NKJV

 

Wednesday

Nehemiahs prayer:

 And I said: “I pray, Lord God of heaven, O great and awesome God, You who keep Your covenant and mercy with those who love You and observe Your commandments, please let Your ear be attentive and Your eyes open, that You may hear the prayer of Your servant which I pray before You now, day and night, for the children of Israel Your servants, and confess the sins of the children of Israel which we have sinned against You. Both my father’s house and I have sinned.

Nehemiah 1:5-6 NKJV

 

Thursday

 We have acted very corruptly against You, and have not kept the commandments, the statutes, nor the ordinances which You commanded Your servant Moses. Remember, I pray, the word that You commanded Your servant Moses, saying, ‘ If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the nations; but if you return to Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though some of you were cast out to the farthest part of the heavens, yet I will gather them from there, and bring them to the place which I have chosen as a dwelling for My name.’

Nehemiah 1:7-9 NKJV

 

Week 15

 David’s Prayer of repentance:

 Monday:

Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.Psalms 51:1-2 NKJV

 Tuesday:

For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me. Against You, You only, have I sinned, And done this evil in Your sight— That You may be found just when You speak, And blameless when You judge.

Psalms 51:3-4 NKJV

 Wednesday

Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts, And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom. Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Make me hear joy and gladness, That the bones You have broken may rejoice. Psalms 51:6-8 NKJV

 Thursday

Create in me a clean heart, O God, And renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence, And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, And uphold me by  Your  generous Spirit. Psalms 51:10-12 NKJV

Week 16

 Healing verses

Heal me, O Lord , and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

Jeremiah 17:14 NKJV

For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,’ says the Lord , ‘Because they called you an outcast saying: “This is Zion; No one seeks her.” ’

Jeremiah 30:17 NKJV

 

Tuesday

But He was  wounded for our transgressions, He  was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 53:5 NKJV

(We have learned this already)

 Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth.

Jeremiah 33:6 NKJV

 Wednesday

He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.Psalms 107:20 NKJV

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

III John 1:2 NKJV

 

Thursday

and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord  who heals you.”

Exodus 15:26 NKJV

 

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BEGINNING

LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

WILL OF GOD