Rhema In Your heart English 2021 Tabernacle prayer Verses

 Week 32

Tabernacle prayer guide




Tabernacle prayer guide verses


Monday

1.Gate

Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, And into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, and bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, And His truth endures to all generations.

Psalms 100:4‭-‬5 NKJV


Tuesday

2.The brazen Alter

And according to the law almost all things are purified with blood, and without shedding of blood there is no remission.

Hebrews 9:22 NKJV

Wednesday

Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies, Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

Psalms 103:2‭-‬5 NKJV


 **Thursday 

A laver of water* Purify my mind 

Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things.

Philippians 4:8


Week 33

Monday

Purify my Ears Open my ears to hear your voice 


My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.John 10:27 NKJV


Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers.”John 10:5 NKJV


Tuesday

 Purify my eyes Keep my eyes from Evil 

“The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, your whole body will be full of light. But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!Matthew 6:22‭-‬23 NKJV


Turn away my eyes from looking at worthless things, And revive me in Your way.Psalms 119:37 NKJV


Wednesday

Purify my Mouth Keep my mouth from speaking evil 

Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”

Matthew 15:11 NKJV


Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth.Jeremiah 1:9 NKJV


Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers. Ephesians 4:29 NKJV


Thursday 

 Purify my hands  Teach my hand to do your work 


Blessed be the Lord my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle—Psalms 144:1 NKJV

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.James 4:8 NKJV



 Monday 

 Purify my feet 

 Keep from going to wrong places but let me go proclaiming your Gospel

These six things the Lord hates, Yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A heart that devises wicked plans, Feet that are swift in running to evil,

Proverbs 6:16‭, ‬18 NKJV


Tuesday

 *Purify my hearts Let my heart not think evil* 



He who has a deceitful heart finds no good, And he who has a perverse tongue falls into evil.Proverbs 17:20 NKJV

A man’s heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps.Proverbs 16:9 NKJV

 

Wednesday

And the Lord your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, to love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, that you may live.Deuteronomy 30:6 NKJV


Thursday

I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will take the heart of stone out of your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. I will put My Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My judgments and do them. Ezekiel 36:26‭-‬27 NKJV

Have learned this verse already. Just revise it

Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalms 139:23‭-‬24 NKJV


Week 35

 Monday

The Lamp stand  represents the Spirit of  God

 

The Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, The Spirit of wisdom and understanding, The Spirit of counsel and might, The Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord.

Isaiah 11:2 NKJV

 

The table of shewbread:

Represents the word of God

 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12 NKJV

 

Tuesdays

The alter of incense

 Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name. But do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

Hebrews 13:15-16 NKJV 

Wednesday

The Holy of holies

 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. Romans 8:26-27 NKJV

 Thursday

Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence.I Timothy 2:1-2 NKJV


Jesus In Tabernacle -Sermon

Songs







 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW BEGINNING

LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS

WILL OF GOD